Translate

Inspirational Love Quotes

Quotes About Inspirational Love


“A sacrifice to be real must cost, must hurt, and must empty ourselves. Give yourself fully to God. He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in his love than in your weakness.” 
                                                    ― Mother Teresa

“Before, I wanted to say: "I found love!" But now, I want to say: "I found a person. And he belongs to me and I belong to him.” 
                                                    ― C. JoyBell C.

“Don't marry a rich man. Marry a good man. He will spend his life trying to keep you happy. No rich man can buy that!” 
                                                    ― Staness Jonekos

“I don't understand dating.. and the other things that people do.. all I know is that you ought to find the one you recognize. The one who gives you four arms, four legs, four eyes, and has the other half of your heart. There's only one of those, so what are all the other things for? Like dating?” 
                                                    ― C. JoyBell C.

“The only true test of friendship is the time your friend spends on you.”
                                                    ― John Marsden,

“Love is not maximum emotion. Love is maximum commitment.” 
                                                    ― Sinclair B. Ferguson

“I have nothing to offer you," he finally said in a guttural voice.
"Nothing."
Win's lips had turned dry. She moistened them, and tried to speak through a thrill of anxious trembling. "You have yourself," she whispered.
"You don't know me. You think you do, but you don't. The things I've done, the things I'm capable of--you and your family, all you know of life comes from books. If you understood anything--"
"Make me understand. Tell me what is so terrible that you must keep pushing me away."
He shook his head.
"Then stop torturing the both of us," she said unsteadily. "Leave me, or let me go."
"I can't," he snapped. "I can't, damn you." And before she could make a sound, he kissed her.” 
                                               ― Lisa Kleypas, Seduce Me at Sunrise


Quotes about Inspirational Love


“If people are going to be allowed to say "we love you" and "I love you", they'd better have the backbone to prove it. Love isn't just a word.” 
― C. JoyBell C.

“She loved me coming and going, at my worst and at my best. She had a bottomless well of love for me.” 
― Mitch Albom

“True love is not a potion one person can swallow and another refuse to drink. It happens only when the souls of two join together to form one” 
― P.C. Cast, Goddess of the Sea

Love Quotations


“Jesus clearly viewed children as precious - and that if he loved kids enough to say that adults should be more like them, we should spend more time loving them too.”
― Todd Burpo

“Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.” 
― Mark Twain

“Love For All; Hatred for None” 
― Mirza Nasir Ahmad

“Love is not some kind of a game, it is special and should be taken care of because it's the only thing that accepts you for who you are.” 
― Nathania Gutierrez

“if you fall in love with 2 people at once choose the second one because if you truly loved the first one you never would have fell in love with the second one” 
― Jhonny Depp

“Love is not found, it is made. When you seek love, you find nothing but lies. Close your eyes, aimlessly wonder into it and see the truth.” 
― Spencer Burton Jr.

look for more: