Translate

Awesome Love Quotes

Awesome Love
“We live and breathe words. .... It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted--and then I realized that truly I just wanted you.”
                                                 
Love Quotes

“Yes, you have kissed my lips, but what you don’t know is that you have also kissed my heart”

“If you were a tree I would be the leaf that hang from your branch”

“Your eyes play a song in my heart that only you can sing, and your lips tell me a story without them even moving, many say I am insane, but I call it love at first sight”

“I feel fortunate, not because I have money, a beautiful house, or dream cars……….because you give me something that no amount of money can ever buy off the shelf, and that’s love.

“Even If you would rather live in a cardboard box you can count on me to make the best out of it.”

“I never told you this before, but you can’t sing at all however I rather hear your voice before I hear anybody else on the radio, sing to me!”

“In this life you have three keys: a house key, a car key, and the key to my heart. You have the key to my heart, so turn on the ignition and drive me crazy”

“I realize that driving in the right lane kept me from meeting someone special until I started driving in the wrong lane, I love it when we crash together”

“I’m not burden because I hate you, I am burdened over the idea of not loving you enough”


awosome love quotes

 “I don’t turn onto curves because yours are enough for me”

“You gave me your body now I give you my soul”

“People have nightmares and wake up to reality which is horrible, but I have fantasies when I am asleep, but when I wake up that fantasy doesn’t end because I see your face”

“Milk can spoil, even vegetables, and fruit can spoil like you have spoiled me with your love, afterwards, you supposed to throw them away, but I will not throw your love away, in fact, I want more.

“Although you are shorter than me the love that you have shared makes you seem taller”

“My special Anita, I’ve been thinking, they say that there is only 12 months in a year, but there is actually 13 months in a year. You have: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, and Anita”

awesome love quotes

“Naturally, a apple will soon fall from a tree, just like how I am falling for you”

“Our love is like an eternal flame: No one can touch it, it can’t be blown out, it carries many colors, and burns until the end of time”
                                                   -carplet craphen

Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. Vincent Van Gogh

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever. 
                                                                     -Anonymous

My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never. 
                                                                     -Anonymous

Love is not a matter of counting the years...
But making the years count. 
                                                                    -Michelle St. Amand

A heart that loves is always young. 

awesome love quotes

I only wish to be the fountain of love
From which you drink,
Every drop promising eternal passion.
                                                                    -Anonymous

Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted.
Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low. 
                                                                    -Henry Ward Beecher